todae.... idayu gave me a heart attack. reached the classrm, saw her resting, thought she was tired. after awhile she asked me to accompany her to go to the ladies....only then did i realise that she was having an asthma attack....scared me out of my wits....i didnt know wad to do, and she couldnt use her inhaler cos she juz used it not too long ago....could only stay there and hold her hand and pat her back tt kind of thing.....didnt want to leave her there alone, wad happens if sth happened to her? so msg nisa, ask her to tell ms lim tt idayu having asthma attack, then nisa and jas came running, asked nisa to go back and tell ms lim tt she's not doing good.....ms lim came and helped idayu to get her breadth back....really learned sth..... ms lim and jas also tried to crack jokes to lighten up the atmosphere...ha... soon after idayu felt better, so we brought her to the sick bay. i stayed there w her.... so good, no hist tut haha.... toked to her a little before she decided to slp, then i sit there i look at her and then stone....then help her to cover blanket....all the way until break, then jas came in and i went out for awhile. ha. then idayu told me to go for econs, no need to accompany her le. when i went there again she was sound aslp, din feel like waking her up, but jas decided to. so she woke up and packed her stuff. supposed to send her home one....but she dun wan....say she can go off herself....but i sent her to the bus stop dere....
marc and zhiyu decided not to watch king arthur with me... i also have nth to say le.....
had lunch w lp, then went to study w johnson and his friends...then lp oral finish, went to jp mac with her, ate fries and studied there....not bad....haha.... tmr maybe go je lib w her and steven to study....hope can go *cross fingers and toes*
okie, tt all....tattaz....
i like this poem....thanks idayu....
from "10 things i hate abt you*(best movie of all time!)
I hate it when you talk to me
And the way you cut your hair
I hate the way you drive your car
I hate it when you stare
I hate your big dumb combat boots
And the way you read my mind
I hate you so much it makes me sick
It even makes me rhyme
I hate the way you are always right
I hate it when you lie
I hate it when you make me laugh
Even worse when you make me cry
I hate it that you're not around
And the fact you didn't call
And mostly I hate the way I don't hate you
Not even close, not even a little bit not any at all.