Mario Winas and Shola Adams remix
MW:
Somebody said they saw you
the person you were kissing wasnt me
and i would never ask you
i just kept it to myself
I don't wanna know
if your playin me
keep it on the low
cuz my heart cant take it anymore
and if your creepin
please dont let it show
oh baby i dont wanna know
SA:
Last week when you were cruisin
your best friend moved one on me
i didn't want to tell you
so i just kept it to myself
You should really know
i aint playin you
babe u gota know
cos your love is all im livin for
and if you look in to my eyes
and you will know
oh baby you should really know
MW:
Baby taught you better than this
Baby i want to fall asleep
But your showin all those things
that you used to do to me
if your better off that way
baby all that i can say
go and do your thing
and stay away from me
(SA:your the only one i see)
SA:
well u know i got ya
anything u do boy u know i support you
how could u think i could do this to you
i thought wifey would mean more to you
i aint sayin i wasnt there that day
im just tryin to state it didnt happen that way
naila boss the names is true the game is true u know i belong to you
MW:I don't wanna
SA:You should really
MW:I don't wanna
SA:You should really
MW:
I don't wanna know
if your playin me
keep it on the low
cuz my heart cant take it anymore
and if your creepin
please dont let it show
oh baby I dont wanna know