well... im down to e cough now.... and all tt dust frm cleaning my rm doesnt help... :( made me cough more instead....
so i've been at home fer like 4 days.... getting to be very sian.... haha~ my driving test is coming fri, so ive been spending my time studying for it... haha~ :P sianz...... aiee..... 1 more week left at aes.... hmm... been cracking my head over wad to get fer my students.... hmm....
watched 12 angry men today.... they juz happened to b showing it on mgm.... well, i got sick of inhaling all tt dust, so i took a break, went channel-surfing and hey! they were showing 12 angry men.... haha~ well.... its a drama extract i studied b4... think it was mrs razal's class... so yah.... reallie interesting show.... this jury of 12 men have to decide whether or not this boy accused of murder is guilty or not. if he is, he dies. if not, he lives..... so these 12 men spend a long time locked up in a rm arguing on whether or not he is guilty.... it like trivalizes the boy's life....as though he is not impt.... one of the men cant decide, he keeps switching sides, another juz gave his vote as not guilty to break the tie (cos he wants to go watch his baseball game), another asserts tt e boy is and always will be guilty cos he says he is, n everyone born frm a bad neighbourhood is guilty (e irony here being tt one of e jury was frm a bad neighbourhood n he turned out alright), n another man refuses to accept tt e boy is not guilty cos he believes tt all shd juz accept wad was said in court (ie, boy = guilty).... i sorta wanted to slap tt guy in e face for being so stupid... sigh. in e end, they managed to convince e others to switch to not guilty n let e boy live.... so yah. e whole show (or drama) is juz tt. 12 men in a rm arguing whether or not e boy is guilty... but is really interesting watching them break down e case bits by bits.... n persuading e rest to let e boy live.... yepz.
back to work tmr.... im almost done w my rm.... only left w tt cupboard containing my accessories n a hidden bag containing everything he gave me.... i dread having to clean tt shelf n having to see tt bag cos i know myself.... i will definately open it n have a look, n slowly look through everything.... its wad i always do w all e stuff ppl gave me.... except none gives e pain his will give.... juz today i i found e stashed away wrapping paper he used to wrap our 1 mth pres w.... e lil heart he folded still intact..... i had to force myself to throw it away.... yah.... i threw away lotsa things... ha.. oh well....
hungry.... argh.... :P muz jian fei.... sigh.... betta go prepare fer work tmr... chaoz! pray e students have become angels over e weekend okie?
my boo - usher n alicia keys
[Usher intro:]
There's always that one person
That will always have your heart
You'll never see it coming
Cause you're blinded from the start
Know that you're that one for me
It's clear for everyone to see
Ooh baby ooh you'll always be my boo
[Alicia intro:]
I don't know bout cha'll
But I know about us and uh
This is the only way
We know how to rock
I don't know bout cha'll
But I know about us and uh
This is the only way
We know how to rock
[Usher Verse:]
Do you remember girl
I was the one who gave you your first kiss
Cause I remember girl
I was the one who said put your lips like this
Even before all the fame and
People screaming your name
Girl I was there when you were my baby
[Chorus:]
[Usher:]
It started when we were younger
You were mine my boo
Now another brother's taking over
But its still in your eyes my boo
Even though we used to argue it's alright
I know we haven't seen each other
In awhile but you will always be my boo
[Alicia:]
I was in love with you when we were younger
You were mine my boo
And I see it from time to time
I still feel like my boo
And I can see it no matter
How I try to hide my boo
Even though there's another man who's in my life
You will always be my boo
[Alicia Verse:]
Yes I remember boy
Cause after we kissed
I could only think about your lips
Yes I remember boy
The moment I knew you were the one
I could spend my life with
Even before all the fame
And people screaming your name
I was there and you were my baby
[Chorus:]
[Usher:]
It started when we were younger
You were mine my boo
Now another brother's taking over
But its still in your eyes my boo
Even though we used to argue it's alright
I know we haven't seen each other
In awhile but you will always be my boo
[Alicia:]
I was in love with you when we were younger
You were mine my boo
And I see it from time to time
I still feel like my boo
And I can see it no matter
How I try to hide my boo
Even though there's another man who's in my life
You will always be my boo
[Usher:]
My oh, My oh, My oh, My oh, My Boo
[Alicia:]
My oh, My oh, My oh, My oh, My Boo
[Chorus:]
[Usher:]
It started when we were younger
You were mine my boo
Now another brother's taking over
But its still in your eyes my boo
Even though we used to argue it's alright
I know we haven't seen each other
In awhile but you will always be my boo
[Alicia & Usher:]
I don't know bout cha'll
But I know about us and uh
This is the only way
We know how to rock
I don't know bout cha'll
But I know about us and uh
This is the only way
We know how to rock