I PASSED MY DRIVING TEST!!!! I PASSED I PASSED I PASSED!!!! YAYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *gg to conquer sg roads* *evil laughter* haha~ ok, i was lucky. im sick, having cough n headache, n i passed! despite being sleepy. haha~ eh, i was so off tt i stoned on the bus on the way there n missed my stop. -_-" it was alright, made a couple of mistakes like driving in inappropriate gear n erm travelling too slow(honestly, i didnt know it was changed to 60km/h. used to b 50km/h. but anw, the tester still passed me. he said sth like," ok lah, let u pass. 3rd time le. anw, at bb road(e 70km/h one), u were quite fast." so i got 12 pts. n i passed. yay!!! he was quite amused when i started thanking him profusely with a huge grin on my face. i must have looked like an idiot, esp since ard me, were other testers debriefing their testees. i thought i might have failed, i really did. there were like so many road obstructions, n at one pt, this truck was parked at the side, n i signaled to bypass, n this stupid car behind an 'L'-plate car on the other side wanted to overtake, so ended up when i bypassed, tt car was damn near me. thought i might have failed, or sth. but i passed. yay!!!!!!
my headache is back. after i took the test. thank goodness. heh! im gg to shower n zzzz. chaoz!