a girl who spends too much time doing things she shouldn't be doing, like writing. and dreaming. and slacking.
she's insane, which simply drives everyone around her crazy.
feminist and proud of it.
enjoys writing, reading, kendo, chilling, music and has she mentioned writing?
"nobody knows who I really am... but I don't give a damn!"
should have done this sooner, but oh wells. anyways, HAPPY MID-AUTUMN FESTIVAL folks! haha~ time to pig out on mooncakes! yum yum! haa~ grow fat grow fat, don't make me the only one fat! haha~
@@@ been busy with studies. now's the period of tests, essays and assignments. deadlines deadlines deadlines. argh. and my tutees are all having their psle now. and my ex-students are having their n levels too. spoke to 2 of them yesterday. hmmm... chemistry paper was apparently really hard. hmmm... well, hope that all of them will do well and be promoted to sec 5! hope that they can do o levels! i feel so bad about not going down to wish them luck before their n levels. sigh.
3 months till i leave singapore for uk. how time flies!
@@@ i bought evanescence's new album, the open door, and it rocks! yeah! haha~ and here's a treat for you guys!
call me when you're sober - evanescence
Don't cry to me if you loved me you would be here with me you want me come find me make up your mind
Should I let you fall lose it all so maybe you can remember yourself can't keep believing, we're only deceiving ourselves and I'm sick of the lie and you're too late
Don't cry to me if you loved me you would be here with me you want me come find me make up your mind
Couldn't take the blame sick with shame Must be exhausting to lose your own game selfishly hated, no wonder you're jaded- you can't play the victim this time and you're too late
Don't cry to me if you loved me you would be here with me you want me come find me make up your mind
You never call me when you're sober you only want it cause it's over
How could I have burned paradise! how could I- you were never mine!
So don't cry to me if you loved me you would be here with me don't lie to me just get your things I've made up your mind
my personal favorite song is Lithium though. Hauntingly beautiful.