todae got lunch treat frm my uncle, hee~ :D he brought us to swensons to makan, cos he long time nvr makan hahas. nvm. hehe~ ok la, the food quite nice, oni todae not much appetite cos got diarrhoea. come to think of it, past few days also have, been getting it on n off. sigh. sianz. hahas. but lunch was still nice, hee~
then went for my 2nd prac lesson, today's instructor super young lor, hahas. n more patient also. heh~ he like to go fast fast one, always ask mi to speed up, dun scare. dun make me suddenly brake b4 the bend tt kind of thing. like testing reaction time n all. yahs. so todae i learnt to switch frm 2nd to 3rd gear, negotiate sharp bends, engine brake, n enging n foot brakes. hahas. ok lah. drive round n round circuit but still fun. did all 4 lanes keke. den he like to switch here n there. hahas. n park also, at e end lah. heh~ oh he also tot me how to er...ok i forgot the term. but its sth like at biting pt except w/o using the accelerator pedal. used during traffic jams, when u juz need to move forward bit by bit. yah. n he keep testing my braking. yahs. hahas. todae lesson like quite fast la, enjoy it. hahas. keke~ too soon it ended. :( hahas. i seem to like driving eh... except scared of banging into another car oni. hahas. oh wells. booked 9 sessions so far, 9 more lessons coming up :D. have to book more soon after they confirm which dates im occupied in june. hahas. yupz. tt's all!
this song's been stuck in my head since its came on. hahas! BSB r BACK! best boyband ard man! heh~ i still think they're the best n most talented. n nick carter was the guy i wanted to marry when i was younger. heh. he looked so hot then. now he looks more mature.. *grinz*. cant wait for their new album man! say welcome back to kevin, brian, nick, howie d n aj! yay!
incomplete - backstreet boys
Empty spaces fill me up with holes
Distant faces with no place left to go
Without you within me I can’t find no rest
Where I’m going is anybody’s guess
I’ve tried to go on like I never knew you
I’m awake but my world is half asleep
I pray for this heart to be unbroken
But without you all I’m going to be is incomplete
Voices tell me I should carry on
But I am swimming in an ocean all alone
Baby, my baby
It’s written on your face
You still wonder if we made a big mistake
I’ve tried to go on like I never knew you
I’m awake but my world is half asleep
I pray for this heart to be unbroken
But without you all I’m going to be is incomplete
I don’t mean to drag it on, but I can’t seem to let you go
I don’t wanna make you face this world alone
I wanna let you go (alone)
I’ve tried to go on like I never knew you
I’m awake but my world is half asleep
I pray for this heart to be unbroken
But without you all I’m going to be is incomplete
Incomplete