i've been spending lots of time watching shows like the oc n desperate housewives. such lovely shows. they're funny in a dark way. but there's underlying messages to both shows. they are dark without seemingly trying to be. and so they dont annihilate those viewers who prefer light candy-fair, n at the same time draws viewers who enjoy watching smart tv serials. yep. n i love both shows. wahahaha~ i hope sg doesnt skip those upcoming episodes of both shows which features gay themes. but knowing sg, most likely they will. sigh. it's stupid really, it juz spoils the whole thing. is it any wonder then tt we turn to downloading such videos from the internet? nah, i dont think so. they should have expected it.
meeting lay ping later at westmall to discuss our trip. hmm... my uncle says kl isnt that safe, what with snatch thieves n all. its sad, malaysia is becoming increasingly unsafe, but it's still a lovely country. the roads are unsafe, the pubic transport in not safe, the shopping malls n carparks r unsafe, everywhere is no longer safe. there's this feeling of fear everywhere u go to in malaysia. its really sad. this fear wasnt present in the past, but now... sigh. so my uncle recommends bangkok. he thinks bangkok is much more safer than KL now, n not to say cheaper too. oh wells.... we shall see abt it.
nth much to do nowadays, its so boring. sigh. its not like i can go out everyday u knoe, i think i've collected spiderwebs staying at home. n its a breeding grd for needless n unwelcomed thoughts. looking forward to my next camp. at least i'll be away frm the world for awhile. hahas.
take note ppl! my BIRTHDAY is in 1 MONTH! wahahaha~ hint hint... kekes~ :P
since you've been gone - kelly clarkson (this has to be my song of the moment wahaha~)
Here's the thing we started off friends
It was cool but it was all pretend
Yeah yeah
Since you've been gone
You dedicated you took the time
Wasn't long till I called you mine
Yeah
Since you've been gone
And all you'd ever hear me say
Is how I pictured me with you
That's all you'd ever hear me say
But since you've been gone
I can breathe for the first time
Im so movin on
Yeah yeah
Thanks to you
Now I get
What I want
Since you've been gone
How can I put it? you put me on
I even fell for that stupid love song
Yeah yeah
Since you've been gone
How come I never hear you say
I just wanna be with you
I guess you never felt that way
But since you've been gone
I can breathe for the first time
Im so movin on
Yeah yeah
Thanks to you
Now I get
I get what I want
Since you've been gone
You had your chance you blew it
Out of sight, out of mind
Shut your mouth I just can't take it
Again and again and again and again
Since you've been gone
I can breathe for the first time
Im so movin on
Yeah yeah
Thanks to you (thanks to you)
Now I get
I get what I want
I can breathe for the first time
Im so movin on
Yeah yeah
Thanks to you (thanks to you)
Now I get (I get)
You should know (you should know)
That I get
I get what I want
Since you've been gone
Since you've been gone
Since you've been gone