a girl who spends too much time doing things she shouldn't be doing, like writing. and dreaming. and slacking.
she's insane, which simply drives everyone around her crazy.
feminist and proud of it.
enjoys writing, reading, kendo, chilling, music and has she mentioned writing?
"nobody knows who I really am... but I don't give a damn!"
i miss ben jelen. when is he going to release a new album? haha~ but then again, he's a great artist, and great artists take time to perfect their work, so that when they release their work, it would leave the rest of us in awe and wanting more. so i must be patient and live off his album, website and youtube videos of him for now! haha~ sadly, youtube only has two videos of him. argh....
i wanted to upload a photo of him, but im lazy to go to photobucket and all. haha~ so there's a bigger treat! a video of him from youtube!!! playing his hit single, "come on" on AOL! hehe~ i love his voice! *swoon* and he's so talented! *envy* and the way he plays the piano.... ahhh.... ok, i shall stop here. buahaha~
lyrics: come on - ben jelen
And finally the silence Looking out, looking back across the sky Trying to find a meaning Knowing that I just left it all behind Still I smell a lingering softness Where did she go How did she go I wanna wanna know I wanna know that she'll be coming here to me
[CHORUS:] Come on Without you I'll never feel the love inside of me Come on, you know that we belong Come on, come on, come on, come on
Thinking back before her I never knew the meaning of alone Still the flag is feeling foreign I live the day to escape into a phone Speaking of a world not real then Where did she go How did she go I wanna wanna know I wanna know that she'll be coming here to me
[CHORUS]
Cause each of her kisses How my heart misses She's coming She's coming here to me I'm needing Desiring to kiss her now I'm living for her Breathing for her Singing for her fairytale
[CHORUS (2x)]
Come on..
on another happy note, i bought jason mraz's "MR. A-Z" album a few days ago and i am hooked to wordplay and geek in the pink. life is wonderful is also a nice song. haha~ although ben jelen still looks better than him, wahaha~ but both are talented. whee!!!
as you can see, ym has gone bonkers from studyin EN3245. and lack of bleach. wahaha~ who knows what ym will get up to next, eh?