The Writer
a girl who spends too much time doing things she shouldn't be doing, like writing. and dreaming. and slacking.
she's insane, which simply drives everyone around her crazy.
feminist and proud of it.
enjoys writing, reading, kendo, chilling, music and has she mentioned writing?
"nobody knows who I really am... but I don't give a damn!"

Navigation
ll webbie ll ll UK blog ll
ll inuyasha ll ll speed ll
ll fanfiction ll ll writings ll
ll singaporeink ll ll rockson ll
ll NUSKK ll ll terranaomi ll
ll allwritings ll


Sweet Murmurings


Sentient Beings
ll tingren ll ll idayu ll ll bao yue ll
ll rosz ll ll chen ll ll alane ll
ll yvonne ll ll chelz ll ll shen ll
ll peixuan ll ll maryam ll ll celeste ll
ll manping ll ll hidayah ll ll simin ll
ll nurul ll ll huimin ll ll zhiyu ll
ll wenting ll ll shenlyn ll ll miq ll
ll cheechang ll ll shuying ll ll silvest ll
ll wingyan ll ll mrschan ll ll james ll
ll wenyan ll ll dayah^jj ll ll hongmei ll
ll zhengling ll ll vicky ll ll tiffy ll
ll jingmin ll ll jeanie ll ll jiexin ll
ll yalan ll ll weiting ll ll lay ping ll
ll yiling ll ll christine ll ll hanan ll
ll arthur ll ll timothy ll ll felicia ll
llyana ll ll sharon ll ll uray ll
ll izean ll ll andrewhuang ll ll germaine ll
ll melissa ll ll halima ll ll evelyn ll ll aaron ll llfaith ll ll mel ll
llrobbie ll ll cliff ll llcal ll
ll kathy ll llalby ll ll faithbig ll
lllora ll ll estee ll llsuyu ll
ll ARTSRAG! ll ll siew ll ll kitt ll
ll pamela ll ll cheemin ll ll xingyu ll
ll mimi ll ll wenlin ll ll keching ll ll bei shi ll
ll candy ll
Previously...
  • a new wallet!
  • happy birthday to moi!
  • the month of june
  • i am komamura sajin!
  • sick ym
  • losing myself
  • various mumblings
  • taylor hicks rocks!
  • big walk pictures!
  • JJ Talentime 2006!
  • Memories
    June 2004 July 2004 August 2004 September 2004 October 2004 November 2004 December 2004 January 2005 February 2005 March 2005 April 2005 May 2005 June 2005 July 2005 August 2005 September 2005 October 2005 November 2005 December 2005 January 2006 February 2006 March 2006 April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 July 2009 August 2009 March 2010 February 2011
    Playing

    Mad World - Adam Lambert

    Thanks
    Layout: baby wingz
    Brushes: thispicture
    Font: dafont

    Wednesday, June 14, 2006
    rants

    i wasn't going to let it affect me but i guess in the end, it still does. it kinda hurts knowing that your friends out there don't find you trustworthy at all. hmms. perhaps it all boils down with me being too, what is it people always say?, oh yah, outgoing. too many friends, too much interaction with people, and i guess i fall under the category of "loud-mouth, fun friends that one just can't trust to keep her mouth shut" or something like that. sad. just when i change, people start stepping on me again. it doesn't make any sense. when you're all silent and withdrawn and in your own world, people say that you're some stupid freaking loner, some bitch or spread some nasty rumours about you or something. and yet, when you're that hyper, cheerful person who goes out of the way to make new friends and attempt to make everyone comfortable and happy, people say that you're some sort of social butterfly, or flirt, or someone who can't be trusted, or whatever. what is it with humans anyway? for all the intelligence they claim to possess, humans are really just plain stupid.

    and really, its not my fault that i find it so much easier to interact with guys than girls. for one, guys dont go on and on about really insignificant stuff like makeup and cute guys and hot shirts and whatever. two, they dont hang out in cliques. well, most of the guys i know anyway. they have no qualms about hanging with different people, just crapping the day (and night) through. the same cant be said about the girls. its always either "you're in or you're out", which kinda explains why i don't really have any close girl friends, period. three: guys dont really bitch, and when they do its just so darn funny and enjoyable. and they are so easy to talk to. and well they really do know how to brighten up your day, especially when you're feeling really down or something. if i were to talk to a girl (generally speaking), the person would most likely be going on and on and on about some stuff or the other and i will be like, "hello? can you like keep quiet and leave me alone now???" in my head. so yeah, i connect easier with the guys than i do with girls, but that does not mean that im a flirt, and that does not mean that im easy or whatever. just thought i'd clear that up before people actually start saying it to other people and ruining my reputation.

    @@@
    thanks to lay ping and tingren for their bd pressies! lp gave me a erm really cute and er wierd necklace-hp kinda thing. and erm yah. tr has yet to give me my pressie but i already know what she's gonna get. ha! lingerie-related. hope i dont faint when i see it, haha~

    shopped with lp today. man, i miss shopping in aussie. the clothes there are really special and most importantly, not ridiculously made SMALL. like wth?! shopping in singapore, esp in places like far east and bugis village, is just plain unfriendly to bigger-sized people. and im not just talking about tummies. hell, most of the clothes can only fit in my head and a hand. and they're supposed to be L. wth! so damn frustrating shopping for stuff in singapore. serious blow to a person's confidence too, really. they should just get rid of such ridiculous shops. i miss shopping in aussie. at least i dont have to worry about whether or not im able to actually get a head and two arms in and can concentrate on whether the clothes actually look good on me. geez. needless to say, i got pretty sick of far east really fast, in like half an hour while waiting for lp.

    thank goodness for isetan at wisma then. at least the clothes there are wearable. usually. i bought an orange halter for meself (which lp picked out and which she then proclaimed suited me really well and that i should and must buy it! haha~). but i still would rather shop in aussie. ahhhh....

    other stuff i bought: tr's bd pressie (sorry girl, still not gonna tell ya haha~ keep on guessing!), a small pouch for my mp4 stuff and earrings! hee~

    @@@
    it's late, i wanna sleep, and i shall leave you with the lyrics of this song. haven't done this in a while.

    Addicted - Kelly Clarkson

    It’s like you’re a drug
    It’s like you’re a demon I can’t face down
    It’s like I’m stuck
    It’s like I’m running from you all the time
    And I know I let
    You have all the power
    It’s like the only company I seek
    Is misery all around

    It’s like you’re a leach
    Sucking the life from me
    It’s like I can’t breathe
    Without you inside of me
    And I know I let you
    Have all the power
    And I realize I’m never gonna
    Quit you over time

    It’s like I can’t breathe
    It’s like I can’t see anything
    Nothing but you
    I’m addicted to you
    It’s like I can’t think
    Without you interrupting me
    In my thoughts
    In my dreams
    You’ve taken over me
    It’s like I’m not me
    It’s like I’m not me

    It’s like I’m lost
    It’s like I’m giving up slowly
    It’s like you’re a ghost
    That’s haunting me
    Leave me alone
    And I know these voices in
    My head are mine alone
    And I know I’ll never change my ways
    If I don’t give you up now

    It’s like I can’t breathe
    It’s like I can’t see anything
    Nothing but you
    I’m addicted to you
    It’s like I can’t think
    Without you interrupting me
    In my thoughts
    In my dreams
    You’ve taken over me
    It’s like I’m not me
    It’s like I’m not me

    I’m hooked on you
    I need a fix, I can’t take it
    Just one more hit
    I promise I can deal with it
    I’ll handle it, quit it
    Just one more time, then that’s it
    Just a little bit more to get me through this

    It’s like I can’t breathe
    It’s like I can’t see anything
    Nothing but you
    I’m addicted to you
    It’s like I can’t think
    Without you interrupting me
    In my thoughts
    In my dreams
    You’ve taken over me
    It’s like I’m not me
    It’s like I’m not me


    She signed off at 1:06 am link to post 0 comments