a girl who spends too much time doing things she shouldn't be doing, like writing. and dreaming. and slacking.
she's insane, which simply drives everyone around her crazy.
feminist and proud of it.
enjoys writing, reading, kendo, chilling, music and has she mentioned writing?
"nobody knows who I really am... but I don't give a damn!"
Yay! So you think you can dance season 4 starts on May 22nd! Can't wait!!! Am now catching up on Season 3, 'cos for some reason blur me totally missed out on it. Beh. Maybe 'cos Singapore totally delay the seasons, so I thought season 3 hadn't aired yet, when really, it aired last year June. Like, sadness. And now, Channel 5 is so going to miss out on season 4! Boo.
Anyway, I watched a few Lacey Schwimmer videos and I must say, that girl can really dance! She's good! And I noticed there's some comments left on her videos that were very insulting, accusing her of trying to get together with David Cook blah blah blah. I got so fed-up at one particular comment that I actually replied to the person (which I don't usually do). I mean, first, the person was insulting. And she called her a sumo wrestler. HELLO, sumo wrestlers don't have the physique that Lacey has, nor do they DANCE. Goodness, you can't differentiate between DANCE and Martial Arts. I wonder how did you manage to pick out David Cook as a good singer out of the rest of the American Idol contestants? Second, the person can't spell properly. Third, quite obviously, the person has been deceived by gossip mongers. If David Cook's popularity goes down just because he is RUMOURED to be dating Lacey, then well, his 'fans' must be really shallow. I wouldn't stop voting for him just because he is dating someone. His voice should be able to draw in votes all on its own, and not whether he is dating someone or not. And no, I don't dislike David Cook. I think he is one of the better contestants on the show, across all the seasons. But really, that doesn't mean I'll be blind to other people's talents, or insult them just because you think that he/she/it is seducing whoever.
Some people need to grow up. Lacey is amazing in her own way, she can totally dance and it isn't any wonder that they picked her to be the one dancing with David Cook on Idol Gives Back. Personally, I'd think he'll be glad that such a brilliant dancer danced with him, and not someone that's below standard.
Just watch this:
Hustle -- Kameron and Lacey
I think it's time people started looking beyond the surface and respecting others.
And just in case some others get the wrong idea, no I am not attacking Yalan in any part of this post. Just because I know she'd praise someone for his/her talent when she sees one, and not blindly attack and insult the person unjustly. That's the difference between her, and those people who left the horrid posts without bothering to appreciate Lacey's talent.
@@@
I miss Donyelle Jones. I think she is the BEST SYTYCD dancer, and I sorely miss her and Benji. SYTYCD just doesn't feel the same without her. But well, since today's post is dedicated to Lacey, I shall post Donyelle's dance videos some other time. But she is amazing. Honestly. She inspires me, and I really really want to pick up dance one day. I'm saving up for it now! :)