Ah yes, the customary that time of the semester rant.
I DON'T WANT TO DO WORK! :(:(:( BUT WORK I MUST.
OMG I HAVE THREE ESSAYS DUE THIS WEEK, AND A SKIT, AND TWO TESTS NEXT WEEK AND AN ORAL EXAM, AND THE NEWSPAPER DUE, AND EXAMS AFTER THAT AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!
AND I HAVEN'T READ RED MARS. OR OLAUDAH EQUIANO. OR FINISHED PAMELA. I AM SCREWED.
I also haven't finished reading Glory Season, but I think I should be able to finish it by tomorrow. And CL library doesn't have anything on Betsy Thoughtless and Eliza Haywood! Those books there are either unavailable, or not useful. Bleah.
@@@
On another note, my newest tuition kid today is pretty. Another one from China (I seem to be attracting a lot of China students eh?). She's a PRC scholar who isn't good at English, sigh. But well, we'll try. MUCH better than my pri 6 student though, but then again, this girl is Sec 4. O levels. Oh boy.
But yes, she's pretty. AND TALL. Like really. Wah. Haha.
@@@
Cramps suck. Cramps and work suck. And I have no idea why one of my guy friends is talking about my cup size. Egads. *becomes acutely self-conscious*
I'm looking forward to interning, if and when I do get the internship. Hmmm. SPH hasn't replied yet. Sad. But the interview with SAFRA on Fri went pretty well. I actually managed to make my interviewers laugh at me. Not that it's really a good thing, hahaha.
I hope I can do honours. But, oh wells. *sighs*