The Writer
a girl who spends too much time doing things she shouldn't be doing, like writing. and dreaming. and slacking.
she's insane, which simply drives everyone around her crazy.
feminist and proud of it.
enjoys writing, reading, kendo, chilling, music and has she mentioned writing?
"nobody knows who I really am... but I don't give a damn!"

Navigation
ll webbie ll ll UK blog ll
ll inuyasha ll ll speed ll
ll fanfiction ll ll writings ll
ll singaporeink ll ll rockson ll
ll NUSKK ll ll terranaomi ll
ll allwritings ll


Sweet Murmurings


Sentient Beings
ll tingren ll ll idayu ll ll bao yue ll
ll rosz ll ll chen ll ll alane ll
ll yvonne ll ll chelz ll ll shen ll
ll peixuan ll ll maryam ll ll celeste ll
ll manping ll ll hidayah ll ll simin ll
ll nurul ll ll huimin ll ll zhiyu ll
ll wenting ll ll shenlyn ll ll miq ll
ll cheechang ll ll shuying ll ll silvest ll
ll wingyan ll ll mrschan ll ll james ll
ll wenyan ll ll dayah^jj ll ll hongmei ll
ll zhengling ll ll vicky ll ll tiffy ll
ll jingmin ll ll jeanie ll ll jiexin ll
ll yalan ll ll weiting ll ll lay ping ll
ll yiling ll ll christine ll ll hanan ll
ll arthur ll ll timothy ll ll felicia ll
llyana ll ll sharon ll ll uray ll
ll izean ll ll andrewhuang ll ll germaine ll
ll melissa ll ll halima ll ll evelyn ll ll aaron ll llfaith ll ll mel ll
llrobbie ll ll cliff ll llcal ll
ll kathy ll llalby ll ll faithbig ll
lllora ll ll estee ll llsuyu ll
ll ARTSRAG! ll ll siew ll ll kitt ll
ll pamela ll ll cheemin ll ll xingyu ll
ll mimi ll ll wenlin ll ll keching ll ll bei shi ll
ll candy ll
Previously...
  • happy new year!
  • Merry Christmas 2007
  • rich man's frug versus maybe
  • 4 Les Mis videos
  • Project Survey
  • an update (finally)
  • Natsu Matsuri Photos
  • You Can't Stop the Beat
  • it's my life
  • a few minutes of your time
  • Memories
    June 2004 July 2004 August 2004 September 2004 October 2004 November 2004 December 2004 January 2005 February 2005 March 2005 April 2005 May 2005 June 2005 July 2005 August 2005 September 2005 October 2005 November 2005 December 2005 January 2006 February 2006 March 2006 April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 July 2009 August 2009 March 2010 February 2011
    Playing

    Mad World - Adam Lambert

    Thanks
    Layout: baby wingz
    Brushes: thispicture
    Font: dafont

    Tuesday, January 08, 2008
    Randomness

    Okay, as promised, Korea trip photo links (if you haven't already realised):

    Album 1: http://nus.facebook.com/album.php?aid=77639&l=ed051&id=730950122
    Album 2:
    http://nus.facebook.com/album.php?aid=77640&l=fc1e4&id=730950122
    Album 3:
    http://nus.facebook.com/album.php?aid=77648&l=2344f&id=730950122
    Album 4: http://nus.facebook.com/album.php?aid=78044&l=8599f&id=730950122
    Album 5:
    http://nus.facebook.com/album.php?aid=78161&l=341bf&id=730950122
    Album 6:
    http://nus.facebook.com/album.php?aid=78164&l=ff507&id=730950122

    Yes, 6 albums in total, 60 photos per album except for the last one which has 5. 8 days in all, I'll let the photos do the talking shall I? After all, a picture says a thousand words. In anycase, the only time there's a lack of photos is the spa (but then, do you want to see us in a spa?!) and well shopping. And of course meals, sleeping blah.

    ***

    Less than a week till the sem starts. My bro's going into NS tomorrow! Makes me feel OLD. Haha. And I went back to JJ for JJ Night last fri, and guess what? I'm like a Year 6, in JC terms. Yes. 5 years since I stepped into 23rd Student Council, that is, 5 years since J1. How time flies.

    JJ Night was alright, it was more of a get together of sorts for us council people. Being like, older, the essence of JJ Night was pretty much lost on us, sadly. It isn't the same 'cos you just don't feel compelled to become a part of the incoming J1s and the OGLs, cheering, dancing, singing etc. We don't even remember the dances anymore, although one of the dances was created by my batch. Haha. It was nice seeing each other again though, especially Hasvany, whom I only bump into at the toilet in SRC. Hahaha. And Mr. Ng, same old same old. He shocked us all when he made a public apology to the 23rd SC (well, 'public' being in front of all the alumni people gathered in the hall) and tears welled up in not just his, but our eyes as well. Brought back memories, good and bad, but all important and bittersweet nonetheless. Those council days.... still feel like yesterday. All the scoldings, fights, arguments, camps, organizing, slacking in council room, late nights, early mornings, incidents that got us into trouble, scares etc etc etc... we stuck through them together. Funny how, after we have stepped down, through the constant meetups we have (well, once or twice a year, hahaha. Main one being Silvest's birthday), we became closer.

    However, there's a very slim chance that any of us 23rd people will willingly step into the Alumni Exco committee. We're commitment-phobic people, hahaha. At least, seems like it. Not at this moment anyway, where most of us are still trying to cope with studies, wanting to enjoy student life. I would say we just don't want extra commitments on our plate. But well, looks like we'll be meeting up more often over JJ's various events organized by Alumni. One of those will be grad night. And my batch was on the field -_-".

    ***

    I also met up with Jasmin, Nisa and Idayu on the day of JJ Night. Great to see them again, haha. Fun talking to them and listening to their life stories. Somehow, there's always some interesting adventure happening to them, hee. My life's boring, haha. We went to Fish n Co to eat, and then slacked at Starbucks. Man, the Peppermint Mocha is FANTASTIC. I love Peppermint tea, and I love Mocha, so the two combined (minus the tea) makes a brilliant drink. Woot! Pity Jasmin lost the photos we took that day, and Nisa has yet to like, come online to share hers. Haha. Oh wells.... The more time flies by, the harder it is to keep meeting up with friends. When we start working, will we still be meeting up like this? Will we still bother to put in the effort?

    ***

    I don't feel like I'm going to graduate. I don't want to graduate. I want to do Honors. But reality is reality, and there isn't any point in hiding from it. Sure, I can probably like cram and mug really really hard this sem to TRY and make it for hons, but then, I don't want to spend my highly possible last semester in NUS mugging and hating student life because of it. I want to enjoy my studies such that I can graduate satisfied and enter the working world. I want to leave with good memories, knowing I love my major and the things I studied rather than lamenting at going with my passion and not going for a major which could guarantee me better grades. If I make it to hons, great, if not, well, then come July it will be Adieu, NUS.


    She signed off at 8:04 pm link to post 1 comments