Merry Christmas everyone, and a happy new year!
@@@
I wanted to blog about my Korea trip, but well, some things happen and now I haven't the mood to do so. In anycase, I will, sometime. But some of the pictures are already up on Facebook, so you can go view them if you want.
I just don't know what to say. I put in effort to plan a Christmas gathering just because for some reason, I was asked to. But in the end, I guess it just ain't appreciated, much. So hard to please everyone, and yet if things go wrong, or they aren't happy with it, you as planner get the shit. And each and everytime I bother to plan an outing for the kai, it always ends this way, doesn't it? I think this is going to be the last thing I'm going to bother to plan for the kai, it just isn't worth it. Feels more like a wasted effort.
And fuck it, I am not a money tree. Stop asking me for souvenirs from Korea. If you get them, you get them, if you don't, well I'm sorry but I don't print money.
Geez. All because of a stupid outing and shameless people I ended up losing my temper with my mum and arguing with her. Now I feel guilty and she's ignoring me. Argh. What the fuck.
Oh ya, once again, merry christmas, self. Remind me again why I don't celebrate Christmas.