a girl who spends too much time doing things she shouldn't be doing, like writing. and dreaming. and slacking.
she's insane, which simply drives everyone around her crazy.
feminist and proud of it.
enjoys writing, reading, kendo, chilling, music and has she mentioned writing?
"nobody knows who I really am... but I don't give a damn!"
Went for yet another Party World session with the Kendo people yesterday. This time around, there's Siwei and me (from my batch), Wenlin and Weijun from the junior batch and Oke and Li Hong from the incoming batch. Haha. Three generations. I feel old.
But it was fun. Trust Oke to be the loud, small boy character who treats everything with wide-eyed wonder. Quite funny having him around, we laughed more than we sang, especially with his funky dancing techniques. Haha.
I seem to be going out with the Kendo peeps a lot. Dinner last Sunday for Yong Kai's birthday, this kbox session, dinner last night with some more kendo people, etc. etc. etc. And the national kendo team came down to train with us on Monday! So cool! They're all so good! And Damien Sensei bullied me again. -_-" He is always bullying girls. Hahaha.
But I do agree with him -- some of your closest friends you meet in Kendo. :)
@@@
Presenting this song from the movie version of 'Hairspray'! Doesn't this just makes you want to get up on your feet and dance and sing along?
You Can't Stop the Beat -- Hairspray Cast 2007
Note: The song is from the OST. The video is taken from the movie, but the person shortened it so that it fits with the song.