a girl who spends too much time doing things she shouldn't be doing, like writing. and dreaming. and slacking.
she's insane, which simply drives everyone around her crazy.
feminist and proud of it.
enjoys writing, reading, kendo, chilling, music and has she mentioned writing?
"nobody knows who I really am... but I don't give a damn!"
It is the start of a new semester today! Got up at freaking 8am in the morning to go to NUS! Argh. Like, too early. I want my sleeeeeeeeeep. *Pouts*
The lecture I had today was Romanticism. It was alright, the lecturer was really funny, which kept me awake and attentive (somewhat), but she also spoke at the speed of a bullet train! It was sooooo fast, it was scary. Tingren was going on about how we should listen to more rap music to listen to what she was saying. I think rappers rap even faster though. After a while, I got used to her speed anyway.
But.... OMG I felt like my brain was going to explode from the amount of information about the Romantic movement swimming in my head!!! ARGH. Everything from Wordsworth to Keats to the Bronte sisters to French Revolution etc etc etc. The Romantic movement, covered in 2 hours. Like, HELP me.
However, that said, the lecturer is still amazing. I hope I get her as my tutor too. I heard she's scary but really good. Just what I need to push up my dismal CAP score.
Can I like, be permanently on exchange to Loughborough Uni and graduate from there? So I can live in blissful ignorance about the fate of my CAP score.
@@@
Gerri told me there were 2 rag videos available on youtube already! Yippee! Did a search and ta-da! Presenting Arts Rag 2007!