YM is officially a Singaporean! hahahaha. After 2 days of waking up at 6 in the morning and 3 trips (I made 2 trips today, omg.) to Malaysian High Comm, I am a Singaporean. No more dual citizenship. Sigh.
Honestly, asking me to choose is quite hard. On one hand, my relatives are in Malaysia. On the other, I was born and bred here. Not to mention my friends are here. If there ever is a war between the two countries, I don't know which I'd choose. Prolly declare neutrality and stand at the center line. Heh. But then, since I am in Singapore and I do identify with being Singaporean, choosing Singapore was well, Duh....
Still have to go to Singapore High Comm and take the oath. Gah.
@@@
Finally, photos of Natsu Matsuri 2007!

YS, Sarah and Me at Mimi's house



me and ys

ys and wah wah

trying to act coy... unsuccessfully


gy and ys. don't they look like husband and wife? :p

sarah and her bro


wah wah and khoo

khoo and me

kitt and me. nice nice? love this pic

no idea what ys is doing

ym and wah

the stage

mimi and me

wah wah and her melted candyfloss

Andrew (mimi's bro), rachel (mimi's cousin), mabel (mimi's sis), shun ji, wah and me


me, wah and mimi

rachel and me


an unedible dumpling and me



sarah and her water balloon!

mimi, ys, me, wah


ys playing with the water balloon

mimi proudly showing off the bow she tied for wah

me and wah proudly showing off our bows and the tier




dance dance





*ahem* ys and gy throwing water balloon -_-"

ys, me, kitt and wah



kitt, wah, me, ys, hendra





wenhao. no idea who took this pic of him taking a pic of.... person taking pic. -_-"

ys and wah wah kept trying to get me to take a proper photo with gy. this was as er proper as it could get. hahaha. sorry gy, but u just too fun to bully. hahaha


wah wah and gy

ys terrorises people with the water balloon again

wah wah manages to get water balloon back!

all of us (that were left at that time)


how old is gy now.... hmm...

ta-da! 26yrs! hahaha.
and that ends the Natsu Matsuri pictures. :D *goes back to studying*