It is the 2nd day of 2008! Happy New Year to one and all!!! How did I spend my last few days of 2007? By sleeping in bed, nursing a high fever. Yes.... how sian. hahaha. And it reminded me how, this time last year (as in 2006 when I was feverish in 2007 hahaha), I was excitedly preparing for my SEP. Come Jan 26, 2008, I will recall how that was when I dropped my 20kg luggage on my toe and cause it to have internal bleeding as I limped around in the airport. Hahaha. It feels so long ago, and yet it doesn't. I want to go through all that again.
The Christmas party was a success by the way. Hahaha..... i think there was like, too much food, so Wenhao's house is full of snacks now hahaha. I received pressie from Estee again this year! We're wondering if it will be a trend. Hahaha. We shall see come Christmas this year.
And I also met with my this year Arts OWEEK OG for steamboat (again!) and Christmas gift exchange. Then I spent New Year's Eve at Li Hong's house with Wenlin, Yin Xian, Guo Zheng, Weijun and of course, Li Hong. Hahaha. Of course, that was after the high fever hahaha. Yesterday, I went for lunch with my family, my cousin's family and his in-laws (!!) at Sentosa's Onedegree15 club. Lunch at Imperial Treasure. Very lovely lunch, but also very expensive. Gasp! Came out feeling full and wondering how I'll manage dinner (lunch ended close to 4pm; meeting 4oners for dinner at 5.30pm). So after lunch, I went to Suntec City, where while being sian and being very early, I strolled along Citylink mall and popped into HMV and came out with A*mei's The Power Of Love, 1996-2006 album. Hahaha. Then, when walking to Suntec, bumped into Jun Hong and Steven and we three made our happy way there together.
Nearly did not recognize Steven with his longer hair. I have not seen him (or Jun Hong) since like I left for UK. Haha. But JH looks the same. Haha. And so, 4oners met and went for dinner at Kenny Rogers where we shared the Christmas and New Year's special. Lay Ping brought her camera so we took many pictures and Lay Ping and me exchanged Christmas pressies!!! That girl happily shopped till she dropped in Bangkok, hahaha. And me, Lay Ping, JH and Steven were talking and planning our long-talked-about-but-never-materialized trip together. Batam? Malaysia? Bangkok? Aussie??? Hong Kong? Taiwan? Hmmm.... it all lies in the difference of $500 or $1500 budget, haha. Let's hope we really get to go on our trip together this time! haha.
We ended it off at Steven's house where JH, me, Ping and Bing Cong battled it out on several rounds of Bridge, which is always a funner game than Dai Dee but not as fun as Hearts. Haha. Halfway through, I was feeling sleepy and so dragged Ping off. JH was lazy to drive us home so he gave us $10 to take cab, hahaha. Cab fare came up to $10.40.
Today, I am slacking at home. Might head to Kallang later to collect my poor sick laptop. Lost all my files in there, boo hoo. Tomorrow is kbox session with the 4oners at Clementi, and Friday is JJ Night! Woot.
And yes, Korea trip photos are up on Facebook. Right now I am going for lunch, so perhaps I'll update on my trip later!!! Hahaha. Oh, and I have one module le. The Eighteenth Century. Dr. Gwee is so funny.