4th year, 1st semester. How time flies. We have arrived at the end, where leftover assignments are in the process of being finished and submitted and a mad rush to prepare for exams. I still can't believe that a semester has passed by just like that. Emo-ing... haha...at the end of next semester, I'll type a long emo entry on my life in NUS. Promise. Remind me hor... haha. That is if anyone even reads this anymore. Hehe.
I'm glad I'm closer to the lit people now. It's amazing. My presentation partner for Modernism is amazing and very nice and we go crazy together on MSN. Haha... looking forward to more lit classes with them, but at the same time, feeling sad that it'll be the last semester of lit classes with them. Have to make a point to bring my camera to uni everyday next semester.
One more essay to go! And then three finals. Not including my SEP experience, this is the second time I have only three papers for exams. And they're really spread out, which is good. My first paper on the 27th, which is very good considering that I have an essay due on the 23rd (but I'm trying to finish it by Wednesday so...) and I have not finished reading The Waves and To The Lighthouse. Notice how they're both Virginia Woolf novels? I have nothing against her, in fact I appreciate her writing now as compared to two years ago, but her novels aren't the sort where you can just like read through at one shot. I'd go mad. Let's hope I can finish reading them before the 27th.
On other news, I found Dustin on MSN! Whee! OMG. haha. Been eons since I last saw him. Glad that his operation this time around was a success. I'm glad he's standing up again and facing the world. Pessimistic Dustin is not like Dustin at all :)
I CANNOT WAIT TILL AFTER EXAMS!!! 4th I'm meeting Lay Ping; 5th with the kendo girls,; 6th with the dance people; 7th maybe LKC if I can wake up and drag myself down to Changi dojo; 8th start of internship! AND NEW DANCE COURSES! haha. YM is open for booking.
I realise this entry is very fragmented and doesn't flow. Haha. Probably a reflection of my current state of mind. Let's hope my essay doesn't sound like that.