...in a sea of work. Work load is shitty.... I'm already starting to struggle. I'm behind on my readings, desperately trying to finish all my assignments on time while ensuring that I don't sound stupid. Or trying to. Not to mention I'm still working and dance classes.... makes me wonder if I was smart to be taking on so many things in year 4.
Technically, work should have ended this month. But it's still ongoing.... I'm only taking 1 assignment per week though, if not I think I'd have died from work. Tuition is on hiatus at the moment 'cos the tutee is having exams, but it'll resume soon. And dance classes burn up the weekends, but it's the only thing left I have to look forward to where I can chill and have some time to myself.
I'm sad that Paso's over, but glad too 'cos it frees up more time for me. I think after mid-sem break, I might only be able to go for dance once a week. On Sat, since that's when I have ele cha cha and quickstep and inter jive. BOO HOO.
This sucks. Sometimes I wished final year meant lesser work so that we'd get to fully enjoy the last year in University doing stupid undergrad stuff before we have to go out and confront the work force. But that's purely wishful thinking on my part.
Ok, back to my ISM. CAN I DIE NOW? ARRRRRGH!