8 days left....
My parents bought my bro and myself the new Creative Zen Stone Plus with built-in speaker!! Mine is white :) Love it; so cuuuuuuuuute! HAHAHA.
And I got my vest today! From MISS Selfridge. Love love.
And because I promised Sarah I'd post the list here....
Birthday present wishes:
1) Lee Jun Ki *fantasizes... in a parcel from Korea.....*
2) Lee Jun Ki doll
3) Lee Jun Ki merchandise
At the rate this is going, NO ONE is going to get me a present. HAHAHA.
4) KOKIA's The Voice album
5) Utada Hikaru's Hikki Station album
6) Fedora hat??????? (Sarah...)
7) HOLIDAY
8) JOB
9) Zettai Kareshi!!!! (Absolute boyfriend in other words)..... NOT.
10) I can't think of anything else at the moment my brain is dead
11) Just remembered..... Sarah Dunant The Courtesan something book (YES, I know I suck lol)
Actually.... lots of books. HEH.
12) White jacket...versatile enough for both formal and casual occasions
13) Swatch bracelet-watch... but watches on birthdays are like bad right...
14) More dance classes!!!! After the current one, introductory Jazz at Jitterbugs!!! Anyone up for it?
15) Avenue Q Musical ticket
16) Just whatever. Really. Don't even need a present. I'd be surprised if more than a handful that I know of really well actually remembers my birthday.
Haha... that is one long list. Phew.
Results out tomorrow!!! AAAAAARRRRRRRR***GHH####ffjdjdjdjdjdhf