a girl who spends too much time doing things she shouldn't be doing, like writing. and dreaming. and slacking.
she's insane, which simply drives everyone around her crazy.
feminist and proud of it.
enjoys writing, reading, kendo, chilling, music and has she mentioned writing?
"nobody knows who I really am... but I don't give a damn!"
Kitt sent me a link just now, showcasing LJK dolls. Sigh. Just when I've resigned to the fact that I will never be able to own a single one of them, she gave me the link and I saw them again! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!! I want!!!!!!!!!! I needs a sugar daddy urgently. Or better yet, LJK himself. BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Then I won't need a doll since I can have him all to myseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelf.
His new drama airs on May 17th! I CAN'T WAIT OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG! It's been tooooo looooooong. Boo. Something to look forward to after exams :)
@@@
Watched We Will Rock You with Xiaozhi last night. It was AMAZING. Like a rock concert of sorts, rock musical really. Haha. Love the lines, sooooo funny. The singing was good too. AND FOR THE FIRST TIME, I SAT ON THE GROUND FLOOR OF THE ESPLANADE. yes! 8th row from the stage too! WHEEEEEE.
Towards the end, a few of us were like standing up and bobbing along, shouting like we weren't at Esplanade (which requires certain decorum) but at the Singapore Indoor Stadium. Haha. But it was good fun :) I'm glad I managed to catch it!
And I bought a We Will Rock You dog tag and the OST. Xz also took pictures of me with the poster, but I'm too lazy to go and upload them to photobucket, edit them so they fit here and paste the relevant link. Go check my facebook er..... someday. Haha. Not so soon, methinks.
@@@
This is awesome too:
Danny & Neil -- Contemporary
Have I mentioned that Mia Michaels is an amazing choreographer? Her works are always so intense, so full of emotions, and absolutely beautiful to watch. Of course, Neil and Danny were amazing too. Their technique, and the accurate portrayal of the characters... sigh....
But, this dance moved me to tears:
Kameron and Lacey -- Contemporary
Isn't it beautiful? So touching, and moving. The first time I watched it, I was just so stunned by how RAW it was. And Lacey was absolutely amazing. The intensity, the struggles, she portrayed all of them so beautifully. And of course, Mia Michaels was the one who choreographed this too. She is just a genius. Seriously.
And I said I will post some Donyelle Jones videos (haha, Vi-de-o ta-pe!!! Watch We Will Rock You and you'll know).
The first time I discovered Donyelle's amazing talent, and fell in love with her and Benji's partnership (also the first time I caught season 2 on TV, by luck):
Donyelle and Benji -- Cha Cha
When I watched this, my respect for Donyelle increased. Her commitment to dance is so moving. I'm so glad that she decided to continue with dance and entered this competition.
Donyelle and Benji -- Viennese Waltz
And who said big-sized girls can't dance well? Or will be a hindrance to their dance partners? Just look at the amount of energy Donyelle puts in her dance, and the amount of confidence she exudes!
Donyelle and Dmitry -- Lindy Hop
And no, Donyelle is not a ballroom dancer. She's a contemporary/hip-hop dancer. Which makes it all the more amazing, because she had a lot of ballroom dances and she excelled in every single one of them!