I am so so so so so stoked that Brandon and Jeanine are in the top 4!!! YAYYYY!!!! They're both brilliant dancers that have been consistently delievering every single week and just keep getting better and better! I love watching them dance. And just as Dony was my inspiration to finally get the guts to pick up dancing (and she PROVED you don't have to be skinny to dance), Jeanine is my inspiration to continue and hopefully get a body as hot as hers! hahaha. I was so worried that they wouldn't make it after last week saw Janette booted off (BOO HOO America) and Brandon in bottom 2. Well, let's hope they get it right next week and put Brandon and Jeanine as the final 2!
Does anyone know if gizmo works for SYTYCD voting too? hmmm... must remember to get up and try voting next week! The only other person I'd somewhat willingly accept in top 2 is Kayla, and that's 'cos she's improved, delivered and has beautiful lines.... it's just she doesn't appeal to me so much. Don't know why... maybe it's the lack of personality? Haha...
But then again, Evan is ridiculously popular. Has he even been in bottom 2 before? He's cute, I love his style of dance but he just hasn't been pushing it hard enough for me so I don't quite think he deserves being in top 4, much less win it. But oh wells, I won't be surprised if America pulls a shocker.
It'll be damn cool if a girl wins it this season though. It'll be even cooler if Jeanine wins it! :D