Before I go on a Lee Jun Ki high.... allow me to say that I have an unbelievably incredibly stupid brother. He just came home with a plastic bag full of bottles of assorted pills which he spent close to $800 on. Seems like a familiar scenario? You guessed it. The baka brother of mine just entered the world of MLM and he totally bought it hook, line and sinker.
All I have to say is this : WAKE UP!!!!!
Seriously, now recession you go and blow money on this kind of stupid thing. So what if your (best) buddy earned 4k last month. It's just a gimmick. He earned 4k last month, does it mean he'll earn 4k this month? And next month? And the months after? You only earn that amount as long as you have contacts. How long do you think your contacts can last you? Unless you have more than 1,000 friends in Singapore, you can dream on. Also, so they are friendly. So their business model is different. So they say you work in a team. Let me ask you this: WHICH MLM business does not proclaim to have the same things?!
Don't come running to me for help. I never support MLM, and even if you are my brother, I will NEVER support you. It is crap, I don't believe in it and so I will never ever support such crap. Get a REAL job.
So we are prejudiced against MLM. OBVIOUSLY there's a very valid reason why. If I could get a penny for every single person that comes to me swearing that whatever product they are trying to sell to me is not MLM, is beneficial to me and I will definitely make money, I'd be richer than all you people selling the goods.
***
Okay, back to the point of my post. LEE JUN KI is on Twitter! OMG, how cool is that? HOW COOL IS THAT?!! Even cooler? He tweets in ENGLISH. That's right, English! Just to reach out to his international fans. How sweet. It isn't perfect English, but he is making an effort when he could have just tweet in Korean.
Just look at this photo that he uploaded:

so hot so hot so hot so hot!!! And one of the comments is so funny: "Oppa...your hair. red or orange?" hahahaha.

Ah yes... I WANTS!!!
I also want his new album!!!! And one day, I am so going to meet him in person! Hur hur hur! And his new drama will be out in November! SO EXCITED!!!!!
Sad he'll be going to the army though. No Jun Ki for awhile after that :(
Labels: lee jun ki