So after so many years, I've packed up and shifted again. Thank you blogger for being there and being fantastic, letting me vent all my frustration and anger, share my joy and sorrow, and tolerating my randomness and fan-girling.
Having said that, I'm leaving this in cyberspace as a reminder of my youth and the road I've come. Who know, I might reopen this again when I need to update from overseas, if I do get there.
Except for general posts, all personal posts are likely to be friend-locked. To view them, you have to first have a livejournal account and second add me as a friend. Do note that I only accept friend requests from known people, so unless you state who you really are, I won't accept you. Also, I may ask more questions if I suspect you're a fraud. If you aren't a fraud, bear with me and thanks for understanding. Unfortunately, that's how screw up my life is to have to take such measures.
Having said that, adieu and thanks for staying with me.
Labels: In closing